Re: [solectria_ev] CONGRADS ON GETTING ON EVTV

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2013
      Thanks. WolfTronix was first to get the motor to spin... And the first to
      get it working in a car:

      Installing a DMOC 645 controller in my Dad's Mini Cooper:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20LyxMJsdkA

      Ford Siemens motor in Mini Cooper
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F7Wc8Q3I_E

      In car tire spin
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7yGxbJ1neg

      Wheel spin
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Esu9Jp7i7Y

      Mini Cooper drive by
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-moPeVHyDE

      Moving Wheel Spin:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWB3m61vztc

    • EV
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
        I ASSUME IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE WOLF HAS A SIEMENS MTR AND CONTROLLER
        IN HIS E-10 THAT WOULD BE A NICE ADDITION

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2013
          That would be way to much power for my E10...

          But I am thinking about converting a boat. :)