Re: Solectria to DMOC 645 interface.

  • paul dove
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      Where did you get the information to build your Manual motor controller? Are you interfacing to the DMOC via serial or Can bus? and what program are you running on the PC?

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
        All the information I used to get it working was freely available on Azure
        Dynamics website.

        The interface is CAN bus.

        The PC is running Microchip's MPLAB. But it is only being used to
        program/debug the micro.

        It will run in a stand alone environment, with out the PC.

        The micro is just encoding the analog and switch signals and packing them
        into the CAN messages that the DMOC expects to see.

        First spin:
        http://youtu.be/RQP14N-xNh4

        Forward/Reverse/Regen:
        http://youtu.be/ePjOQYHKgYU