NLG412 profiles, sharing folder

  • geo_homsy2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hi all-

      To everyone running lithium --

      I've created a folder called "NLG412 profiles". At your convenience, can you upload your charge profile into that folder, with a brief description of your battery setup?

      I've uploaded the original PbA profile that came with my 99 force, and my current (10amp) 56x CALB-100 profile.

      Thanks for your participation!

      Yours,

      //Geo
    • Dexion
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
        Just a little aside I have a timer on every one of my electric vehicles. I know how long it should take to actually charge so if anything ever happened to any of my other safeguards the timer is a fail safe.

        Sent from my iPad