Re: [solectria_ev] Force / E-10 cabin heater

  • Etienne Gibeault
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 16, 2013
      The D5W diesel heater in my 98 Force also failed a few years ago and I have not been able to find the location of the fuses for it. If you do I'd really appreciate it if you could let us know their location(s). Thanks. Etienne

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16, 2013
        I have electric heat only. The fuse for that is on top of a plastic box
        under the hood. It is the box with maybe 9 fuses. They should be labeled.

        Thanks, Bill S
        Ph 832-338-3080
        www.watt-tracker.com
        www.promotingevs.com