Re: New Solectria Owner Questions

  • Roma
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      My Force would only charge 15 aH. I disconnect it for a couple of seconds and then reconnect it. It then charges up another 15 aH. This is of course a temporary solution. I'd be curious to see if it works for you, but I'd also like to find a permanent solution.
      Roma

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2013
        Your charger has a bad cap board in it.

        Internally it is charging to the max amp-hour setting and then stopping.
        Since it thinks it is transferring more power than it is. When you unplug
        it you reset this counter.

        I would recommend you repair/replace the board before it fails completely.