Re: [solectria_ev] Re: AH meter is out

  • Ken Olum
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
      In my experience all AH meter problems are caused by condensation on
      the PC board, which in in an unsealed enclosure under the dash.
      Sometimes this leads to corrosion, burnt traces, and destruction of
      the resister in the power supply line. There's a bunch of discussion
      of it on the list archives.

      I recoated my board and covered over the opening to the enclosure with
      duct tape, and my AH meter has worked flawlessly since then.

      Ken
    • Roma
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
        Thanks, Ken. It makes sense, especially since the weather has turned colder here in Chicago. I will follow your advice.