Value for '98 Force 10

  • Dixon Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003
      Hi everybody---I'm back from the summer. However, much has happened and, as much as I love my Force 10, I'm going to have to sell it. I'm getting divorced and neither one of us could have the Force 10 as an only car (we have it and one other car).

      Can anyone help me as to what it's worth? It's a '98, excellent condition, about 20K miles, air cond, new tires. I'd greatly appreciate some tips. Many thanks, Dixon

    • Stephen Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003
        From what I've seen I would think a lead acid 1998 Force in good condition would go for between 10 and 15 thousand depending on the battery condition, but I'm no expert. I have, however, bought 3 Forces this year so I've been watching. Is there something special about a Force 10.

        Stephen Taylor
        1999 Force
        1997 Force
        1999 NiCD Force

        Dixon Riley <dixonriley@...> wrote:Hi everybody---I'm back from the summer. However, much has happened and, as much as I love my Force 10, I'm going to have to sell it. I'm getting divorced and neither one of us could have the Force 10 as an only car (we have it and one other car).

        Can anyone help me as to what it's worth? It's a '98, excellent condition, about 20K miles, air cond, new tires. I'd greatly appreciate some tips. Many thanks, Dixon

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2003
          Thanks for the info. I think "Force 10" is the same as "Force". If not, someone please inform me.
          Cheers, Dixon