Re: Yay!!

  • dougkasunich
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 16, 2012
      OMG, more downloading. I just loaded CC Shell in my laptop and it won't run. The message I get is that something is missing to run it. The something has a name which I will do a search on and try to download. I did get all of the pertinent files from the Solectria Group list (I think). Since I have not been able to run CC Shell yet I don't know what a compatible CCS or PAR file is. I will get back to you. Thank you much for taking the time to give me advice! Thanks Collin, Doug

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Collin Kidder <collink@...> wrote:

      > You're also going to want a compatible CCS file and PAR file. You can't use
      > CCShell without them. Both I and Otedawg have a bunch of these files. I
      > could probably try to dig up a proper set of files for you.
      >
      > Also, you're probably going to want the manuals for the DMOC. I also have
      > all of those. If the files section of this message board doesn't already
      > have the manuals then I can add them. The thing that stinks is that there
      > is firmware for DMOCs and I don't have a copy of it. It would be great if
      > everyone could maintain the most recent firmware version.
      >
      > At any rate, I've been in the same boat as you. I also did a conversion
      > from ElectroAutomotive. The one I did was with a DMOC445 and AC24 motor. I
      > have a lot of experience ruining DMOCs and messing up the settings so I
      > might be of service if you run into trouble. ;) Also, I bought a bunch of
      > DMOC645 controllers when Azure went out so I have spares.
      >
      > Speaking of DMOC645 controllers... I might take one apart and see what it
      > is possible to glean from the wisdom. Maybe I'll be lucky and they didn't
      > lock down the firmware. Maybe I can get some design tips or at least
      > provide good photos of the workings to aid in service work on them in the
      > future. I know that there are companies which bought the rights to the
      > controller and its software but they are almost certain to be of no aid to
      > hobbyist users.
      >

      > On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:36 PM, dougkasunich <sandkas@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Great, I was able to download CC Shell from the Solectria Group file list.
      > > Now to figure out how to use it. Thanks Soectria!!! Doug Kasunich

    • dougkasunich
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 16, 2012
        I'm pretty sure I did Otedawg. I'll keep a post going now and then to let you know how it is going. Thanks from Doug Kasunich