Re: [solectria_ev] Doug Kasunich New Member

  • Newton Hausermann
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
      i found the software (ccShell3) on this site and i downloaded it and
      installed it no problem, i haven't had a chance to run it as were just
      finishing CAD models on our build currently here's a link to it from my
      dropbox (easier than finding it on the site again)

      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gmyeq87ekaoeqon/RdUG0e77Yv/motor_controller/ccShell-3.1.8.01_setup.exe

      if thats what you need...

      hope it helps and best of luck

      newton

      On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Douglas Kasunich <sandkas@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello all. I am a new member who should probably be in the EV building
      > group, not the Solectria Group. My dilemma is an inability to download
      > from the Solectria pages so I joined to make access possible. I probably
      > cannot contribute much if anything as I am a complete novice as follows. I
      > purchased an electric conversion kit from Electro Automotive of Santa Cruz,
      > CA in 2007. I have been building the vehicle, a 1978 Vanagon since and
      > have the motor, battery pack and relay board completed and installed. I
      > have a DMOC ll and AC 55 motor from Azure Dynamics. Azure was in the
      > process of sending me CC Shell software when they went belly up. I have a
      > different battery pack voltage than the DMOC was configured for so I need
      > the software to configure the DMOC and a schematic to rewire the motor from
      > WYE to DElTA. I did find the software on a file sharing site courtesy of
      > DIYElCTRIC FORUMS but was never able to make the download work. I could
      > really use some help if possible. Following is the data for my components:
      >
      > The DMOC Serial #061003-001, SFT 10-1631, PAR-10-1631-0003
      >
      > The Motor, MTA 010073, SN 55, Rev. 001, AC 55256, Peak 230, NM 250 A,
      > Peak 70 KWH, Max speed 8.0 KRPM
      >
      > If anyone in the group is feeling charitable I would really appreciate
      > hearing from them. Thanks in advance from, Doug Kasunich in Prunedale CA

    • dougkasunich
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
        Thanks Newton, i just captured it ans will stick it in my laptop when I get the time. You are most generous!!! Doug Kasunich

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
          No problem, glad I could help, and best of luck to you :)

        • Mau Nguyen
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
            To change from wye to delta 1&6, 2&4, 3&5.

            Sent from my iPod