Doug Kasunich New Member

  • Douglas Kasunich
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
      Hello all. I am a new member who should probably be in the EV building
      group, not the Solectria Group. My dilemma is an inability to download
      from the Solectria pages so I joined to make access possible. I probably
      cannot contribute much if anything as I am a complete novice as follows. I
      purchased an electric conversion kit from Electro Automotive of Santa Cruz,
      CA in 2007. I have been building the vehicle, a 1978 Vanagon since and
      have the motor, battery pack and relay board completed and installed. I
      have a DMOC ll and AC 55 motor from Azure Dynamics. Azure was in the
      process of sending me CC Shell software when they went belly up. I have a
      different battery pack voltage than the DMOC was configured for so I need
      the software to configure the DMOC and a schematic to rewire the motor from
      WYE to DElTA. I did find the software on a file sharing site courtesy of
      DIYElCTRIC FORUMS but was never able to make the download work. I could
      really use some help if possible. Following is the data for my components:

      The DMOC Serial #061003-001, SFT 10-1631, PAR-10-1631-0003

      The Motor, MTA 010073, SN 55, Rev. 001, AC 55256, Peak 230, NM 250 A,
      Peak 70 KWH, Max speed 8.0 KRPM

      If anyone in the group is feeling charitable I would really appreciate
      hearing from them. Thanks in advance from, Doug Kasunich in Prunedale CA

    • Newton Hausermann
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
        i found the software (ccShell3) on this site and i downloaded it and
        installed it no problem, i haven't had a chance to run it as were just
        finishing CAD models on our build currently here's a link to it from my
        dropbox (easier than finding it on the site again)

        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gmyeq87ekaoeqon/RdUG0e77Yv/motor_controller/ccShell-3.1.8.01_setup.exe

        if thats what you need...

        hope it helps and best of luck

        newton

        On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Douglas Kasunich <sandkas@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello all. I am a new member who should probably be in the EV building
        > group, not the Solectria Group. My dilemma is an inability to download
        > from the Solectria pages so I joined to make access possible. I probably
        > cannot contribute much if anything as I am a complete novice as follows. I
        > purchased an electric conversion kit from Electro Automotive of Santa Cruz,
        > CA in 2007. I have been building the vehicle, a 1978 Vanagon since and
        > have the motor, battery pack and relay board completed and installed. I
        > have a DMOC ll and AC 55 motor from Azure Dynamics. Azure was in the
        > process of sending me CC Shell software when they went belly up. I have a
        > different battery pack voltage than the DMOC was configured for so I need
        > the software to configure the DMOC and a schematic to rewire the motor from
        > WYE to DElTA. I did find the software on a file sharing site courtesy of
        > DIYElCTRIC FORUMS but was never able to make the download work. I could
        > really use some help if possible. Following is the data for my components:
        >
        > The DMOC Serial #061003-001, SFT 10-1631, PAR-10-1631-0003
        >
        > The Motor, MTA 010073, SN 55, Rev. 001, AC 55256, Peak 230, NM 250 A,
        > Peak 70 KWH, Max speed 8.0 KRPM
        >
        > If anyone in the group is feeling charitable I would really appreciate
        > hearing from them. Thanks in advance from, Doug Kasunich in Prunedale CA

      • dougkasunich
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
          Thanks Newton, i just captured it ans will stick it in my laptop when I get the time. You are most generous!!! Doug Kasunich

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
            No problem, glad I could help, and best of luck to you :)

          • Mau Nguyen
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
              To change from wye to delta 1&6, 2&4, 3&5.

              Sent from my iPod