Re: [solectria_ev] Belt drive or no belt drive

  • dexion111@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
      I don't think a 95 is a belt drive. One thing that happens is the gear on the shaft of the motor comes lose. Pull the motor and see is about all one can do. There are a few posts on it in the last year.

      Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
        A broken half shaft will also cause this. The passenger side is a built up
        unit, welded together and I had the welds break.

        doug
        510-304-5001

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
          Good point too