Dome light wire

  • Joshua Goldstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      > I have a '99 with a non-working dome light also. Could you please expound
      > on the location of
      > the loose wire you found near the glove box??
      Sure -- put your finger on the lower right corner of the front of the glove
      box. Then slide it underneath about one inch and there are two sets of wires
      running into a hole on the right side of the cabin wall. You can pull them
      out for a good look. The black and white pair of wires, which have a clip
      connector there, feed the dome light. That's where my loose connection was.
      Make sure the driver door is open (there's no switch on the passenger door)
      and the switch on the dome light is in the center position. Then the wire
      should be live and you can jiggle it or whatever.
      Joshua Goldstein
      '99 Force