Re: LF AVCON INLET for 98 Solectria Force

  • Sean K
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
      I'm not positive this would help you but I have one of the adapter boxes that let a force with the standard NEMA inlet charge off of an AVCON charger, maybe you could rob the inlet off of that? This isn't a picture of my box but mine is like this http://visforvoltage.org/sites/default/files/u30/DSCN8069-web.jpg

      If you want it let me know and I'm sure we can figure out a fair price

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
      > Thank you very much.
      > Etienne.

    • Etienne Gibeault
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2012
        Thanks Sean,

        I'm exploring one avenue with another gentleman from the list, if that does not work out I'll definitely get back to you to look at this option.

        Thanks!

        Etienne

        ________________________________
        I'm not positive this would help you but I have one of the adapter boxes that let a force with the standard NEMA inlet charge off of an AVCON charger, maybe you could rob the inlet off of that? This isn't a picture of my box but mine is like this http://visforvoltage.org/sites/default/files/u30/DSCN8069-web.jpg

        If you want it let me know and I'm sure we can figure out a fair price

        --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
        > Thank you very much.
        > Etienne.

      • gendronfernand
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7 12:48 PM
          --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
          > Thank you very much.
          > Etienne.

          j'ai une plug et socket avcon a vendre je change pour j1772 pour borne de charge
          Fernand Gendron
          gendronf@...
        • theoldcars
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7 2:53 PM
            I don't have the inlet but several brand new cables with the Avcon
            connector

            Would make you or anyone else a good deal on.

            Don Blazer

            (mailto:solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com) , "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic
            http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of
            one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would
            really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
            > Thank you very much.
            > Etienne.

            j'ai une plug et socket avcon a vendre je change pour j1772 pour borne de
            charge
            Fernand Gendron
            _gendronf@..._ (mailto:gendronf@...)

          • Sean Scherer
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7 5:41 PM
              I also have a cable w/ about 20' of wire on it, would sell relatively cheap
              as well!