LF AVCON INLET for 98 Solectria Force

  • kappa3842000
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
      Hello,
      The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
      Thank you very much.
      Etienne.
    • Sean K
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
        I'm not positive this would help you but I have one of the adapter boxes that let a force with the standard NEMA inlet charge off of an AVCON charger, maybe you could rob the inlet off of that? This isn't a picture of my box but mine is like this http://visforvoltage.org/sites/default/files/u30/DSCN8069-web.jpg

        If you want it let me know and I'm sure we can figure out a fair price

        --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
        > Thank you very much.
        > Etienne.

      • Etienne Gibeault
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2012
          Thanks Sean,

          I'm exploring one avenue with another gentleman from the list, if that does not work out I'll definitely get back to you to look at this option.

          Thanks!

          Etienne

          ________________________________
          I'm not positive this would help you but I have one of the adapter boxes that let a force with the standard NEMA inlet charge off of an AVCON charger, maybe you could rob the inlet off of that? This isn't a picture of my box but mine is like this http://visforvoltage.org/sites/default/files/u30/DSCN8069-web.jpg

          If you want it let me know and I'm sure we can figure out a fair price

          --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
          > Thank you very much.
          > Etienne.

        • gendronfernand
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
            --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
            > Thank you very much.
            > Etienne.

            j'ai une plug et socket avcon a vendre je change pour j1772 pour borne de charge
            Fernand Gendron
            gendronf@...
          • theoldcars
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
              I don't have the inlet but several brand new cables with the Avcon
              connector

              Would make you or anyone else a good deal on.

              Don Blazer

              (mailto:solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com) , "kappa3842000" <kappa384@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              > The AVCON inlet on my 98 Solectria Force is deteriorating (see pic
              http://thenetworkman.ca/images/avcon_socket.JPG). If anyone has one or know of
              one for sale and where mailing to Ottawa Canada could be arranged I would
              really appreciate hearing from you via email off-list.
              > Thank you very much.
              > Etienne.

              j'ai une plug et socket avcon a vendre je change pour j1772 pour borne de
              charge
              Fernand Gendron
              _gendronf@..._ (mailto:gendronf@...)

            • Sean Scherer
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
                I also have a cable w/ about 20' of wire on it, would sell relatively cheap
                as well!