Speed sensor for Force

  • cleanauto
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24 10:02 PM
      I'm upgrading the controller in my '92 Force from an AMC300 to an
      AMC320. (The AMC300 bit the dust.) The speed sensor on the AMC300
      has a 10 pin connector on the end. The AMC320 wants a 9 pin sub D
      connector for the speed sensor. I've got copies of manuals for both
      the old and new controller, but there are no details about the speed
      sensor.

      Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the 10 and 9 pin versions?
      My other option is, of course, to buy a new sensor the with 9 pin
      connector; but I would like to reuse the current part if possible.

      Thanks,

      Tim
    • Will Beckett
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25 12:09 AM
        Call Kevin at Solectria. 781-932-9009

        _____

        I'm upgrading the controller in my '92 Force from an AMC300 to an
        AMC320. (The AMC300 bit the dust.) The speed sensor on the AMC300
        has a 10 pin connector on the end. The AMC320 wants a 9 pin sub D
        connector for the speed sensor. I've got copies of manuals for both
        the old and new controller, but there are no details about the speed
        sensor.

        Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the 10 and 9 pin versions?
        My other option is, of course, to buy a new sensor the with 9 pin
        connector; but I would like to reuse the current part if possible.

        Thanks,

        Tim

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3760361.5018013.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050832