1992 Force for sale

  • sarajimdl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2003
    • Aaron Birenboim
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
        sarajimdl@... wrote:
        > Need a 4 seater ,anyone want to trade? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2429472184&category=6242&rd=1

        Looks like you sold already.

        I just got a 92... if you've been reading... I have been overheating.
        I didn't see a fan on your motor. Does it overheat?

        The controler looks different too.
        I have a Brusa 300 under a junction box... mounted to the top
        of the battery case. It looks like you have a different
        controller, mounted topmost. Is that a solectria controller?
        Was it a retrofit... or do you know if it came that way?

        --
        Aaron Birenboim | This space available!
        Albuquerque, NM |
      • sarajimdl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
          Yes it sold to a great guy in vermont.I told him about this group.you will probably have him visit this group.Ive never had overheating problems.Car has run beautifully.The car was a conversion by a electrical engineer who bought all components including battery boxes from solectria.Yes its a solectria controller,the same one he originally bought direct from solectria..Not sure what model #.Good luck with your over heating problem.