BC29 schematics?

  • geo_homsy2
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi all-

      does anyone have the BC29 schematics handy? I used to have a copy, but I fear I've misplaced it.

      My BC29 is suffering spontaneous resets...

      Thanks,
      //Geo
    • geo_homsy2
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
        Hi all,

        Any response for me on the BC29 schematics?

        Anyone???

        I took a look at the R/C filter, and it looks fine and is performing properly. So that's not the issue. I also strapped the NAR input to ground (No Auto Reset). It's still resetting.

        So, I'm faced with the problem of how to debug this. I'd love to put it on the bench, but how hard is it to get the "head" display out of the instrument panel?

        I suppose I could let the controller dangle under the dash without its black box, and use my portable 'scope. What a pain...

        Any suggestions are welcome.

        //Geo