Speaking of J1772

  • theoldcars@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      I had just ordered another charging station from Home Depot a day later
      found Amazon has the GE unit for 699.00 and free shipping. Home Depot would
      only match price if it was not a sale. The one from Home Depot was 899.00
      free shipping but now am going to return it to the local store. Kind of shock
      ed to see these drop so fast in price but this is great.

      _http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-
      keywords=GE+WattStation+Wall+Mount+-+Level+2+EV+Charger_
      (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=automotive&field-keywords=GE+WattStati
      on+Wall+Mount+-+Level+2+EV+Charger)

      Just passing on the information in case anyone else was considering picking
      up a charging station. This seemed to be the best deal around and the
      station will handle 30 amps depending on voltage is 6600 watts.

      Don Blazer