Azure motors on EBAY.

  • William S
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2012
      I note that there are some Azure Dynamics motors - AC 24 LS, and some DC/DC converters. (Search for Solectria) What is confusing is that if these are the motors used in the Force, or similar, the HP is only listed as 5. What's up? Were these from the auction recently?
    • rclugnut@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2012
        I've noticed a lot of the ac 24's have a solectria spec plate that says 5hp and voltage ratings much lower than that of an ac 24/ ls so idk whats up with it but i'm curious as well if anybody knows...

        I note that there are some Azure Dynamics motors - AC 24 LS, and some DC/DC converters. (Search for Solectria) What is confusing is that if these are the motors used in the Force, or similar, the HP is only listed as 5. What's up? Were these from the auction recently?
      • EV
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
          THEY ARE FROM THE AUCTION OF AZURE

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
            I missed the auction and was curious if anyone knows what the lot of 7
            pallets of assorted cables sold for, and possibly whom ended up with them?
            The lot was in mid USA, not here in Mass. or up in Canada
            Thank You.
            Kevin Gildea