Introduction

  • electricporschedotca
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      I recently converted an '86 Porsche 944 to electric drive as well as helped a friend upgrade his Solectria Force to Lithium (56x CALB CA60FI) He still has some small issues with the Force as well as another Force in need of a lithium transplant. I will be helping him and learning more about the car. So far working on it has been a pleasure and the care was very well designed and built!

      I look forward to reading a lot and posting what we learn, there seems to be a wealth of information in this group.

      Robin Wainwright from Calgary Canada
    • keith
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20 8:22 PM
        Hello All,

        My name is Keith and I am from Chattanooga, TN. I recently purchased a 96 Force from my local electric co-op. It has the 110v chargers, 156v Deka Gel PBA's, and only 7k miles. I have been working on getting this car operational and am very close. The information in this group is invaluable. I will post when I get her on the road. Keith