BC1000 Charger Schematics

  • sg101720
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 20, 2012
      Hi all,

      I have a BC1000 charger that I am trying to repair and I am wondering if anyone has schematics? It's one of the original ones, without any micro controllers or programmable beside trim pots. I got it with a blown fuse and a loose wire on the rectifier. I've determined that there is still no power to the PWM chip and was hoping someone had schematics to save me some time.

      Thanks,

      David
    • Mau Nguyen
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
        I have two brand new charger one is BC1000 silver charger the other is BC3300 black square charger, and they are both 156V charger. If any one interested to buy either one of those charger please me know.
        Thanks,
        Mau

        Sent from my iPod

        On Nov 20, 2012, at 11:03 PM, "sg101720" <davidharrington@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have a BC1000 charger that I am trying to repair and I am wondering if anyone has schematics? It's one of the original ones, without any micro controllers or programmable beside trim pots. I got it with a blown fuse and a loose wire on the rectifier. I've determined that there is still no power to the PWM chip and was hoping someone had schematics to save me some time.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > David

      • Mau Nguyen
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
          I'm sorry one was BC3000 silver charger not BC1000 (my mistake).
          Thanks,
          Mau

          Sent from my iPod

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 28, 2012
            I am interested... How much are you asking for them?
            On Nov 27, 2012 6:35 PM, "Mau Nguyen" <mauvng@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > I'm sorry one was BC3000 silver charger not BC1000 (my mistake).
            > Thanks,
            > Mau
            >
            > Sent from my iPod
            >
            > On Nov 21, 2012, at 11:42 PM, Mau Nguyen <mauvng@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I have two brand new charger one is BC1000 silver charger the other is
            > BC3300 black square charger, and they are both 156V charger. If any one
            > interested to buy either one of those charger please me know.
            > > Thanks,
            > > Mau
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPod
            > >
            > > On Nov 20, 2012, at 11:03 PM, "sg101720" <davidharrington@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hi all,
            > > >
            > > > I have a BC1000 charger that I am trying to repair and I am wondering
            > if anyone has schematics? It's one of the original ones, without any micro
            > controllers or programmable beside trim pots. I got it with a blown fuse
            > and a loose wire on the rectifier. I've determined that there is still no
            > power to the PWM chip and was hoping someone had schematics to save me some
            > time.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > >
            > > > David

          • Mau Nguyen
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 28, 2012
              Twelve hundred dollars, this is BC3000 not BC1000. If you're interested please let me know.
              Thanks,
              Mau

              Sent from my iPod

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 2012
                This style of charger?
                http://www.wolftronix.com/BC3000/index.htm

                On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Mau Nguyen <mauvng@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Twelve hundred dollars, this is BC3000 not BC1000. If you're interested
                > please let me know.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Mau
                >
                > Sent from my iPod
                >
                > On Nov 28, 2012, at 2:03 PM, Wolf <wolf@...> wrote:
                >
                > > I am interested... How much are you asking for them?
                > > On Nov 27, 2012 6:35 PM, "Mau Nguyen" <mauvng@...> wrote:
                > >
                > >> **
                >

                > >> I'm sorry one was BC3000 silver charger not BC1000 (my mistake).
                > >> Thanks,
                > >> Mau
                > >>
                > >> Sent from my iPod

                > >> BC3300 black square charger, and they are both 156V charger. If any one
                > >> interested to buy either one of those charger please me know.

                > >> if anyone has schematics? It's one of the original ones, without any
                > micro
                > >> controllers or programmable beside trim pots. I got it with a blown fuse
                > >> and a loose wire on the rectifier. I've determined that there is still
                > no
                > >> power to the PWM chip and was hoping someone had schematics to save me
                > some
                > >> time.

              • Mau Nguyen
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
                  Yes, that's the one!

                  Sent from my iPod

                  On Nov 30, 2012, at 9:53 PM, Wolf <wolf@...> wrote:

                  > This style of charger?
                  > http://www.wolftronix.com/BC3000/index.htm
                  >

                  > On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Mau Nguyen <mauvng@...> wrote:
                  >
                  >> **
                  >>

                  >> Twelve hundred dollars, this is BC3000 not BC1000. If you're interested
                  >> please let me know.
                  >>
                  >> Thanks,
                  >> Mau
                  >>
                  >> Sent from my iPod
                  >>
                  >> On Nov 28, 2012, at 2:03 PM, Wolf <wolf@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >>> I am interested... How much are you asking for them?

                  >> micro
                  >> no
                  >> some

                • David Harrington
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 2, 2012
                    I'll keep plugging away at my BC1000 chargers, maybe I'll try and reverse
                    engineer a partial schematic. I also have a bunch of UMO440 controllers that
                    I need to test.

                    -David

                    >> Twelve hundred dollars, this is BC3000 not BC1000. If you're interested
                    >> please let me know.
                    >>
                    >> Thanks,
                    >> Mau
                    >>
                    >> Sent from my iPod
                    >>
                    >> On Nov 28, 2012, at 2:03 PM, Wolf <wolf@...
                    <mailto:wolf%40wolftronix.com> > wrote:

                    >>> I am interested... How much are you asking for them?

                    <mailto:davidharrington%40verizon.net> >