Selector switch resistors WAS Re: '97 Force CALB 100 Upgrade

  • geo_homsy2
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 19 6:41 PM

      yes, my car has EXACTLY the same problem. Hence my need to rip apart the console soon. I'll let you know what I find out ( Has anyone on the list had the console apart? Please chime in...)

      What charging profile are you using? I'm a little vexed by the paucity of documentation on what the settings mean in the charge profile. I'm not at all sure I have mine tweaked properly. 'course, I'm only charging from 120V so far, so I'm limited at five amps, so it doesn't really matter yet. But I'm going to wire 240 soon, so I'd love to hear from you or anyone else about their experiences with the NLG4 charge profiles.

    • m_sev@juno.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 21 5:03 PM
        I think my charger (picture attached - label is illegible) is over-charging my batteries, can anyone point me in the direction of how to check and change the programming?