  • N/A
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      For those that are interested I attended the azure auction for the material
      in Mass.. I did manage to win a few ac24ls with at1200 and some ac24ls
      motors only .. there was a lot on material there but most was for the new
      product line.. there were no dmocs umocs amc32X or chargers there.. mostly
      pcs parts etc.. I do have some of the 400amp 1gb trench modules
      (CM400dy-12nf) (used in umoc) .. and some dc/dc 750 150-250 in 13.2 out ..
      and loads of other stuff .. if interested please contact me offlist
      ...ev@...