Re: [solectria_ev] Azure Dynamics bankruptcy auction

  • Sean Scherer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
      Does anyone live in the areas where this stuff is being auctioned off? I
      wish I did I would be all over some of these lots, but I need a liaison for
      pickup/shipping..

      On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Wolf <wolf@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > For those interested...
      >
      > Not sure if any Solectria parts are in the auction, looks like mostly newer
      > parts.
      >
      > http://www.hgpauction.com/?auctionid=275

    • Richard Ehrlich
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
        hi Sean- we are in houston, population 5 million pickup truck loving rednecks,
        4 scientists, and 7 environmentalists. you don't need a liaison for shipping,
        there are many bonded transport companies, they will move any vehicle anywhere
        in usa for $550 to $650, with full insurance paid by them within the price.

        you were interested in the Triac til you heard it had CALB batteries (which are
        excellent, have warranty, published performance curves, usa
        distribution/inventory etc). are you now interested in the beautiful teal blue
        Solectria ($4750, a ridiculous price) ? car was made in usa. still has lead
        acid batts, would be great to change/upgrade to lithiums, either Winston or
        Calb.

        also have others. would love to sell you one. i have the feeling half of
        them will not sell at any price by the end date here (11/30). Texans are so
        dumb, you can't even give them an electric car. what was i thinking 5 yrs ago
        when i started this here?

        let me know what you want/ are willing to do-
        by the way, your univ e-mail program has disallowed my biz email to send you any
        emails, hence this personal acct use.

        thx,
        Rick Ehrlich
        www.houstonelectriccars.net