Azure Dynamics bankruptcy auction

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
      For those interested...

      Not sure if any Solectria parts are in the auction, looks like mostly newer
      parts.

      http://www.hgpauction.com/?auctionid=275

    • Sean Scherer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
        Does anyone live in the areas where this stuff is being auctioned off? I
        wish I did I would be all over some of these lots, but I need a liaison for
        pickup/shipping..

        On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Wolf <wolf@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > For those interested...
        >
        > Not sure if any Solectria parts are in the auction, looks like mostly newer
        > parts.
        >
        > http://www.hgpauction.com/?auctionid=275

      • Richard Ehrlich
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
          hi Sean- we are in houston, population 5 million pickup truck loving rednecks,
          4 scientists, and 7 environmentalists. you don't need a liaison for shipping,
          there are many bonded transport companies, they will move any vehicle anywhere
          in usa for $550 to $650, with full insurance paid by them within the price.

          you were interested in the Triac til you heard it had CALB batteries (which are
          excellent, have warranty, published performance curves, usa
          distribution/inventory etc). are you now interested in the beautiful teal blue
          Solectria ($4750, a ridiculous price) ? car was made in usa. still has lead
          acid batts, would be great to change/upgrade to lithiums, either Winston or
          Calb.

          also have others. would love to sell you one. i have the feeling half of
          them will not sell at any price by the end date here (11/30). Texans are so
          dumb, you can't even give them an electric car. what was i thinking 5 yrs ago
          when i started this here?

          let me know what you want/ are willing to do-
          by the way, your univ e-mail program has disallowed my biz email to send you any
          emails, hence this personal acct use.

          thx,
          Rick Ehrlich
          www.houstonelectriccars.net