1995 Solectria Force

  • jgrossm3
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2012
      Bought a 2013 Volt & told my wife that I would sell the Force.

      Before I place my white 1995 Force for sale on e-bay I want to offer the car for sale to the group. 156 pba system with 13 deka 8g27m gell cells. Latest pack was purchased 11/2010 and has 13,500 miles on it(first pack went 35,000 miles). The car was purchased in 2005 from the City of White Plains with 27,500 miles and the current odo reflects 76,100 miles.

      Car is equipped with air conditioning.

      Charging by a Zivan NG3 at 240v.

      Some small surface rust in one wheel well, dents and dings on passanger side came with the vehicle when I bought it. Hood paint has begun to fail.

      I will provide pictures if interested.

      The car will go up on auction with a buy it now price of $4,305.

      All reasonable offers will be considered.

      Located in Falls Church Virginia.

      Jay H Grossman
    • Larry Fisher
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 2012
        What is the range on a fresh pack?

        What is the range now?

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2012
          Fresh pack range is about 45 miles.

          Current is 30+ ( a guess as my one way commute is almost exactly 20 miles each way)
          I have driven over 20 lately but have not tested maximum range.
          Jay H Grossman

          My alternate e-mail is jgrossm3@...