Re: [solectria_ev] Force NLG5

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 3, 2012
      I hadn't heard of them before this, but it looks pretty impressive. We'll see if they
      really come out with a product -- though their website says:

      "Envia generates revenue by selling cathode material to cell vendors."

      So it looks like they're positioning themselves to be in the business of selling parts to
      battery manufacturers rather than making complete batteries to sell, though their China
      operation says "cell manufacturing". Maybe those are just the pouch cells they make as
      prototypes?

      Impressive numbers on the batteries using their technology, though.

      -Tom

      On 11/3/2012 8:49 AM, Tim Brown wrote:

      > http://enviasystems.com
      > Anybody have any inside info to the technology in this link?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Nov 3, 2012, at 6:19 AM, Ken Olum <kdo@...
      > <mailto:kdo%40cosmos.phy.tufts.edu>> wrote:
      >
      > > I did pretty much the same, except that I connected directly to the
      > > wires that go to the controller, the light on the dashboard, and the
      > > temperature sensors, instead of using the old NLG4 connector. (I can
      > > send a diagram if anyone else is trying to do this.)
      > >
      > > Ken

      Thomas Hudson
      http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects

      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 21, 2012
        I think my charger (picture attached - label is illegible) is over-charging my batteries, can anyone point me in the direction of how to check and change the programming?

        Thanks,
        Mark