Re: [solectria_ev] Force NLG5

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hi Ken,

      By the time I bought my NLG5, Brusa was no longer selling their adapter. MetricMind sent
      me the schematics, so I whipped up a little circuit board with the necessary circuitry,
      and a DIP header that would accept the connector used inside the NLG4 that runs to the
      round bulkhead socket. I then just took a socket from my old NLG4 and mounted it on a
      small project box and ran it to the circuit board inside, with the interface wires running
      to the NLG5. Works pretty well.

      -Tom

      --
      Thomas Hudson
      http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects

      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 21, 2012
        I think my charger (picture attached - label is illegible) is over-charging my batteries, can anyone point me in the direction of how to check and change the programming?

        Thanks,
        Mark