Force NLG5

  • Ken Olum
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 2, 2012
      Another NLG5 owner! Looks like you kept your light box -- I got rid
      of mine. Did you use Brusa's NLG5 to NLG4 wiring adapter?

      Ken
    • m_sev@juno.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 21, 2012
        I think my charger (picture attached - label is illegible) is over-charging my batteries, can anyone point me in the direction of how to check and change the programming?

        Thanks,
        Mark