Re: [solectria_ev] Re: DOA - Need assistance from the Solectria_ev brain trust. UPDATE

  • Jeremy Smithson
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hi John,

      We were in the same boat so we sent our controller and speed sensor card
      off to Andreas Kruspan in Switzerland. $900 later, including shipping both
      ways, we got it back and it works better than it did when we bought the car.

      Jeremy Smithson

      Puget Sound Solar LLC

      immobile (206) 706-1931

      mobile (206) 669-7337