Introduction

  • _lr_
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hi, folks,

      I'm a new member, located in Cape Cod, MA. I'm just climbing the learning curve on EVs, and the idea of something that was engineered in a factory instead of someone' garage is pretty appealing, so Solectria is at the top of my list. Goals are to educate myself about options and eventually take ownership of one, after which I'll surely be looking for help in keeping it safe and roadworthy.
    • electricporschedotca
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
        Hello everyone,

        I recently converted an '86 Porsche 944 to electric drive as well as helped a friend upgrade his Solectria Force to Lithium (56x CALB CA60FI) He still has some small issues with the Force as well as another Force in need of a lithium transplant. I will be helping him and learning more about the car. So far working on it has been a pleasure and the care was very well designed and built!

        I look forward to reading a lot and posting what we learn, there seems to be a wealth of information in this group.

        Robin Wainwright from Calgary Canada
      • keith
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
          Hello All,

          My name is Keith and I am from Chattanooga, TN. I recently purchased a 96 Force from my local electric co-op. It has the 110v chargers, 156v Deka Gel PBA's, and only 7k miles. I have been working on getting this car operational and am very close. The information in this group is invaluable. I will post when I get her on the road. Keith