Re: [solectria_ev] Another Force Back on the Road

  • electric vehicle
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2012
      super josh !!!! good job

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: otedawg
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 2:36 PM
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Another Force Back on the Road

      I just took my newly reassembled Force for a test drive yesterday... I'm pretty happy with the performance of the AC24 and new AT1200 gearbox, as well as the 50 CALB 100s that I've added. I took a drive of about 41Miles, and the dash Ammeter said that I used a whopping 51Ah. (That is with using A/C for about 1/4 of the trip, and regen for 1/4 of the trip.) That's on a drive with about 3000' overall elevation change. I've got a few more bugs to work out, but I think I'm almost ready to start driving to/from work daily.