2003 NEDRA Nationals Woodburn OR 8/31

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      I have put images of previous Woodburn Drags and links
      to Woodburn details on the main http://eaaev.org page.

      I have asked OEVA who is attending and I am talking to to
      their webmaster of putting a blurb about it on their
      EAA chapter site.

      nEV, zappy, Ebike, and conversion drivers have talked
      of gathering for their own networking. The best way to
      start this is to leverage off an existing EVent.

      nedra.com EVents are great and a great way to leverage
      of their EVent by attending.

      The Woodburn Drag strip has plenty of room to let
      everyone attend and network.

      Imagine: nedra dragsters on the strip, conversions,
      nEVs, zappy, Ebike people near by, with people zipping
      back and forth on their Electrics.

      Nothing brings more attention to all Electrics than
      Electrics zipping around an EVent. Great public
      visibility and a way to turn some ICE heads.

      =====
      ' ____
      ~/__|o\__
      . http://geocities.com/brucedp/