Does the DC-DC converter have LVCO?

  • geo_homsy2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      Hi all-

      I'm busy with my LiFePO4 conversion, with eLithion BMS.

      I have a question: Does the Solectria DC to DC converter have any internal low voltage cutoff circuitry?

      I wish to use the BMS to protect the traction pack from over-discharging, obviously, but the issue here is slow over-discharge from leaving the car sitting around, off the charger.

      If anyone knows the answer to this question, I would be MUCH obliged.

      Yours,
      //Geo

      99 Force