RE: [force_ev] Solectrias on eBay

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29 4:35 PM
      > There are two Solectias that just showed up on eBay. They look like
      > a couple of vehicles that have been retired from a fleet and appear
      > to have low mileage. There is no indication of their mechanical
      > state or the condition of the batteries. Here are the details

      I looked up the VIN on the car with 6701 miles on it; it shows up as a 1996
      Metro.

      Question:

      Does anybody know if there are any major differences between a 96 and 97 Geo
      Metro in terms of how the various Force EV components are installed? I'm
      thinking of bidding on this car; I want to be sure to have some spare parts
      on hand, and besides -- it never hurts to have another EV available.

      -Tom

      Thomas Hudson