Force right axle available

  • Ken Olum
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
      For the record, I have a right front axle for a Force availble in
      Sharon, MA. I bought it from Mau Nguyen (formerly of Solectria), but
      due a misunderstanding between us and the mechanic, it never got used.
      Instead they had a place repair the old one.

      This is just the axle itself, i.e. a bar with gears on the end, not
      including any CV joints.

      Ken
    • Larry Oslund
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
        What year(s) is it compatible with?
        Mine is a 99. My son ran in a ditch and I tink the axle is brocken.

        --
        [image: Inline image 1]

        *Larry Oslund*
        Programmer