Reminder on Hijack account

  • anbausa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      We are still getting users that are having their email hijacked. Please remember if you get an email with no subject, or a subject like "You should check this out" don't click on the link, you will probably end up getting infected too.

      I make it a rule not to open links unless there is a reasonable description of what the content behind the link is

      If you submit a link don't just say "Check out this article" but say something appropriate like "Check out this article about a Solectria owner in the Boston Globe". That way people can tell it is probably a legitimate article.

      Moderator