Re: Who can repair Solectria vehicles in the Monterey / Santa Cruz / San Jose area?

  • naturalecho
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2012
      Thanks for your reply, Kevin! My charger is is model BC3300.

      Tim

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, kevin lubot <dexion111@...> wrote:

      > what charger do you have?

    • Doug Jackson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2012
        Tim;

        Have you received any pointers to possible EV repair types in the SF East Bay area. I have several issues I need to get worked on but don't have the interest in doing it myself. 1999 Force.

        Doug Jackson
        adjackson3.org

        p.s.: If you reply to this email, please do a "reply all". That way if I have included other recipients, they will also get your reply.