Ah meters ?

  • m
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12 7:46 AM
      Hello , does anyone have an Solectria aH meter for sale ?

      Thanks,

      MArk
    • kevin lubot
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17 9:27 AM
        what is yours doing is it dark or acting crazy?

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17 9:53 AM
          I have one also, that has only the 12 v lighting, when the headlights are
          switched on. Have checked the AH fuse - OK.

          On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:27 AM, kevin lubot <dexion111@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > what is yours doing is it dark or acting crazy?
          >

          > ________________________________

          Thanks, Bill S
          Ph 832-338-3080
          www.watt-tracker.com
          www.promotingevs.com

        • Ken Olum
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17 9:58 AM
            If this is the usual Brusa BC29, the usual problem is that the coating
            on the PC board has failed, and water has condensed there and caused a
            short. If it doesn't work at all, the first place to look is the
            resistor in the power cable to the electronics. In any case look for
            burned traces on the board. Usually it is obvious and easily
            repaired.

            See earlier messages to this list for more about this problem.

            Ken Olum
            1998 Force
          • m
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 18 5:30 AM
              I have another car that is missing components.
              It needs an ah Meter.