paddle charger

  • Steve Hawkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I am looking for some more Magne-Charger (paddle charger) parts.

      If anyone has old parts for sale, or knows of some, please contact me.

      I put some pictures of the various parts at the following link to make it
      easy.

      There are two versions of the systems, a v1 - 1993 and v2 - 1996/7.

      http://www.tzev.com/1994_MC_1996_MC_parts_wanted

      Thanks,

      Steve