new charger suggestions? (2)

  • Belden, Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 6:00 PM
      Also, I got earlier info from Brusa suggesting the NLG5, but I'm not sure
      which one of the NLG5's would be right for my '99 lead acid Force. I'm
      assuming it would be the NLG512 with air cooling but I'm not sure if the
      control should be A, B, or C.

      I guess I need to know the output power, output voltage range, cooling
      method, and control type per the various options listed at
      http://www.metricmind.com/charger.htm

      While I'm considering an altogether new charger, are their other brands of
      charger besides Brusa that you would recommend for this car?

      Thanks,
      Peter