Wi EAA Chapter

  • thp024
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
      There is renewed interest in this chapter, and the organizers informed me that they are having a meeting today at 1pm at the Kayser Ford on the Beltline, in Madison, WI. Short notice, I know, but I will return with more info if anyone is interested in attending meetings and events in the future.

      -Tim
    • Tom Hudson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
        Cool! Please keep me posted.

        -Tom

        Tom Hudson, Port Washington, WI -- 1995 E-10 pickup, 1997 Force 4-door sedan

        --
        Thomas Hudson
        http://portev.org -- Electric Vehicles, Solar Power& More

      • Benjamin Nelson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2012
          Hi Everyone,

          I'm one of the organizers of the new Wisconsin Electric Vehicles Association, a chapter of the Electric Auto Association.

          While Wisconsin has had an EAA chapter in the past, it sort of fell apart as there wasn't anyone taking a lead in promoting vehicles, organizing meetings, etc. The new group has had two official meetings so far, one in Milwaukee (featuring several Lithium-powered vehicles) and the second one in Madison this weekend. That showcased the first Nissan Leaf in the state, and we had one Solectria owner there.

          For more information on the group, you can visit the web page, with isn't that fancy, we need to get a real web designer involved, but it will list upcoming meetings. The next meeting will most likely be in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area this spring.
          http://www.wieva.org/ our contact info on the EAA web page is at: http://www.electricauto.org/?page=Chapters#WISCONSIN

          You can see a few photos from the Madison meeting this past weekend at:
          http://gallery.me.com/benhdvideoguy#103398

          We'd love to have any and all drivers and owners of Solectrias and other EVs as part of our group.
          Hope to see you at the next meeting!

          -Ben Nelson
          Wisconsin Electric Vehicles Association (Wi EAA Chapter)