Web site with Solectria Forces for sale

  • anbausa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      I found this link to a Bank/credit union repo outfit on the ZAP
      website and I think this company, which is based in Santa Rosa, CA
      belongs to them. They have a bunch of vehicles for sale including
      Solectria Forces and Sparrows.

      http://www.zapworld.com/rapcars.htm

      Based on the sale they have for one of the Sparrows on eBay I don't
      think they have a clue about electric vehicles. They listed the
      Sparrow as having an AC system but this is one of the old DC
      sparrows. If you deal with them, take what they say with a grain of
      salt.

      BTW - It looks like Corbin has folded. Their plant is apparently
      closed but we haven't heard if they have filed chapter 11 or chapter
      13 yet.

      Noel
      evfinder.com