New file uploaded to solectria_ev

  • solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the solectria_ev
      group.

      File : /Care and maintence of the Solectria 12 volt vacuum pump.docx
      Uploaded by : dbswann4 <william.swann2@...>
      Description : Maintenance of Solectria vacuumm pump.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      dbswann4 <william.swann2@...>
    • Reed Bement
      Message 48 of 48 , Dec 16, 2014
        From https://github.com/reedb/bc29

        The LCD interface is a hybrid affair consisting of driving some segments
        directly (MSD one, minus sign, decimal point and colon) and a
        clock/direction interface for the main count. The LCD module outputs a
        45 Hz square wave to facilitate driving the direct segments.
        To make a segment visible, this square wave is inverted and applied to
        the segment line.

        I hope to receive a working LCD module this week and do some more
        investigation. I have what I think is a complete schematic, but
        I don't understand all of it yet so I consider it still a work in
        progress. What I have so far is on the github site above.

        -Reed