Re: [solectria_ev] Public charge stations.

  • William Swann
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2011
      Great product, great write-up. Will probably get one for a 220 volt Elcon
      charger. But, in order to plug in at home, I would either have to purchase
      the plug alone with chord, or have a parallel 220 volt outlet.
      I note that the Leaf has an adapter for 110 volts. Is there some circuitry
      it it that tells the EVSE to just supply 110 volts?

      On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:22 AM, kevin lubot <dexion111@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I got one like these:
      > http://www.tucsonev.com/