EV Grin

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2000
      Well, it finally happened. My wife and I were taking the E-10 for a spin to
      help break in the batteries and as we came to a stop light in the next town
      over, a guy pulled up alongside and motioned for us to roll down the window.
      Elizabeth did and he asked "can I get your number? I want to talk about
      your truck!" Right then the light turned green and with people behind us, I
      pointed ahead and motioned for him to follow me, we pulled over next to
      Triangle Park in Saukville, Wisconsin. I keep handy-dandy business cards in
      the glove compartment, printed with our names, phone number and website URL,
      so I whipped one out and handed it to him.

      "Did you convert it yourself?" he asked. "No, it's made by a company in
      Massachusetts. Take a look at our website, it's got a lot of information on
      the truck and our electric sedan. And give me a call anytime."

      We drove away with huge EV grins. I hope to hear from him soon, he seemed
      very interested.

      -Tom

      Thomas Hudson
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles