RE: [force_ev] Sluggish performance

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      I'd make fun of you for this, but the EXACT thing happened to me about two
      weeks ago. I came out of Radio Shack, and when I got in, my foot must have
      scrunched the mat up under the accelerator pedal. I drove about two blocks
      at reduced power thinking, "oh no, I must have a battery module going bad!"
      I made a stop at another store and realized what was wrong, adjusted the mat
      and went on my way at full power.

      So take a tip from me -- Don't feel dumb about it. Feel BRILLIANT that you
      used your powers of deduction to solve the problem! :-)

      -Tom