Re: Reflections on a Lithium Conversion

    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 31, 2011
      Don,
      Yes I'm interested. Looking at the most watts for the buck and meeting as many of the requirements that have been addressed. I like the format on the GBS but in a 60 AH size they don't meet my C rating desires but then again I'm not that convinced as to the meaningfulness of the numbers these "China" manufacturers put out. Local dealer has had good numbers from the CALB. (They are all stronger than a Pba)

      Good to hear that some lithiums met a "high" standard. Not so sure one can totally trust some others. But BMS can cost as much or more than a number of "extra" cells.

      Send me a PM if you like.

      Mike R
      97 Force

      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 31, 2011