EV Registry

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      Guys,

      In case you haven't already, you might want to contact Darryl McMahon, who
      is building a list of on-road EVs. I noticed he only has two listed in Palo
      Alto, for example, neither of which are Forces! Let him know you're there!

      -----

      Darryl McMahon 48 Tarquin Crescent,
      Econogics, Inc. Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
      It's your planet. Voice: (613)784-0655
      If you won't look Fax: (613)828-3199
      after it, who will? http://www.econogics.com/

      -----

      His website has a listing of over 1400 EVs.

      -Tom

      Thomas Hudson
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho/pvs.htm -- Solar Power