Solectria Force Sedan driveline and transmission maintenance.

  • Ray Darby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
      I have a 96 Solectria Force sedan and I'm wondering what (if anything?) needs to be done relative to the "transmission". It has couple hoses that appear to be coming out of it but my manual just talks about a "drive belt inspection" (no idea how to get to it), and "half shaft lubrication". I've put about 8k miles on it since I got it. Anyone know of any pictures or steps posted online for this? Are replacement belts available anywhere? All I can find from previous posts deal with the pickup....

    • m
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
        I referenced my belt through Gates.

        http://www.gates.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=7468&location_id=11347

        You can find a local distributor through their site.

        I paid $35 for mine.

        Make sure you give the right part # off one of your old belt.

        Also read message # 6337